We use cookies to offer the best possible user experience on our website. We also use third-party cookies, to deliver personalised advertisement messages. By using our website you agree, that cookies can be saved on your device. Further information on the cookies used and on how to disable them can be found here.

Welcome to Mizuno in France
Not in France? Select your country!
  • EMEA
  • France
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Sweden
  • Netherlands
  • Denmark
  • Norway
  • Israel
  • Egypt
  • Turkey
  • Tunisia
  • Slovenia
  • Croatia
  • Poland
  • Greece

Teamwork makes the dreamwork
Rhein-Neckar Löwen
For the consecutive year, Rhein-Neckar Löwen succeeded in being National Champions in Germany. They push harder every time and achieve goals together as a team. Harald Reinkind, Norwegian back player, summarizes their mentality: “One team = one goal. It is simple. Success then comes with never giving up.”
The team is comprised of ambitious individuals who aim to overcome challenges all the time: “I want to make a difference, wherever I go, with my team.” Gudjon Valur Sigurdsson, Icelandic wing player.

Still, the right mind set needs to be combined with the right preparation and gear. The handball footwear range from Mizuno meets the player’s needs: from the lightweight Wave Mirage 2 to the powerful Wave Stealth 4. Join the journey of #NeverStopPushing as one team!
“I want to make a difference, wherever I go, with my team.”
Gudjon Valur Sigurdsson
Check out more
Most popular stories