|Best for:||Trail Running|
Trail blazing, ground gripping, all round off roader
Take to the trails in this shoe with enhanced grip, adaptability, and strategically placed reinforcement for a dynamic, protective fit.
Best for: A lighter more dynamic shoe for the trail runner who likes a little more feel for the terrain.
Benefits: Michelin rubber outsole for enhanced grip and traction. XtaRide which adapts to the surroundings and works in perfect harmony with the body. The upper is constructed to provide protection during your runs and includes Dynamotion for added comfort.
- Optimum trail security and performance guaranteed via the specifically engineered XtaRide and concave Wave
- Michelin outsole delivers great traction and grip on all surfaces
- Midfoot X groove allows foot to flex and grip terrain while absorbing forces from uneven ground
- Strong mesh for enhanced upper support without losing dynamic feel
- All-round trail shoe for use in all conditions
Updates: New Michelin Outsole, new upper for protection
XtaRide, Mizuno's technical trail concept featuring X lugs and Xta groove, leading to trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.